To assist business owners in furthering their goals through reliable exposure, marketing and branding at an unparalleled value; further empowering the passionate to reach their goals and
Further Their Dream.
I’m an Outside-the-Box Fox, able to conjure up solutions and strategies for social media campaigns, web sites and other cool promotional stuff. I can take your dream and help you make it an attainable goal. My life experience and formal education has led me to the following conclusions:
- Everyone has an amazing idea. It’s the execution that gets the job done. I’m your executioner.
- Brussels sprouts do not taste that great, no matter what my mom says.
- I don’t care who gets the credit – I just want to win.
- I run towards fires.
- You won’t regret giving this fox an opportunity to facilitate the growth of your business.
MichelleMy main gig is project management as Social Fox at SlyFox Digital Media Marketing. I’ve worn many hats over the years, including sales executive, marketing manager, retail specialist, business owner, nanny, supermom and social media addict! As a result, I have an uncanny ability to multi task while seeing any project I manage to completion. Other than this, I’m pretty useless. Today, I am leveraging the power of Facebook, Linkedin, Google +, Twitter, YouTube and blogs to help my clients reach their advertising goals in a fun and dynamic way. Fun facts:
- I am a communication dynamo.
- My passions are coffee and Netflix, in that order.
- If my left and right brain were hands, I’d be ambidextrous.
- I love Cinnabon’s and could eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- I’m a card junkie. It doesn’t have to be my birthday. Cards just make me smile.
- When I tackle a project, I give it 110%, every time.
As a Cyber Fox through and through, my passion is continually finding new ways to improve my tech knowledge and coding skills….learning, always learning! I am an expert problem solver and am proud to be insanely meticulous in every coding project I tackle. Accompanied by my cats, Coco and Belle, my “down time” consists of Civilization gaming marathons and losing myself in science fiction novels. I am a vegetarian, hiker and photographer in my very limited “spare” time. With a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, I do believe in balance and strive to achieve that in every aspect of my life. “The richest and fullest lives attempt to achieve an inner balance between three realms: work, love and play.”
Known around the office as Fox the kid, I am truly a designer-at-heart; I always carry at least one sketchbook with me no matter where I am because I know that inspiration can strike at any time and I like to be prepared for when it does. I love to create, be it with pen and paper, with my trusty graphic tablet, or just in my mind! When the creative juices are flowing, I have been known to burst into song. It’s amazing to be doing something I love that much. Now if only I could convince someone to pay me to binge watch Netflix! Odds are when I'm not drawing, I am likely gaming. I’m not saying I am competitive but I do quite like to win.
- I attended fine art school for three years before going into web design and development.
- I have a twin brother and I'm quite sure he is the evil twin.
I'm known as the Poetic Fox, but when I write copy and blog pieces, I draw more from my journalism and PR experience than Walt Whitman. When I put the proverbial pen to paper, I not only want to use search engine optimization and formatting to maximize its reach - I want it to pull in and engage any and all readers! This means resisting the urge to write in as many Simpsons references as possible, but if that happens to be your thing, I’m your guy. When I’m not writing, I’m reading books, taking in movies, and consuming too much news!
Michele“Without order, nothing exists. Without chaos, nothing evolves” is a guiding principle in this Cat-Fox’s life- personally and professionally. Professionally, I thrive taking complex problems and paring them down to simple and elegant solutions. Similar to my basic love of untangling a mess of Christmas lights, or more practically, taking raw ingredients and combining them into a savoury meal. As Cat-Fox, I represent a hybrid of skills and experience. My professional experience includes years spent in customer service, hospitality, culinary, and not-for-profit industries. I use this varied experience to to support each Fox while managing many daily operations in the office. In my spare time, i enjoy catching up on laundry and domestic chores (yes, really) or alternatively, by exploring the local trails (with my family) and binge watching Netflix (without my family). Fun facts:
- I have a B.A. from the University of Waterloo, focussing on Classical Studies and Psychology. There's nothing like the joy when Classical History and modern Psychology converge in early classical philosophy
- My cat, Cicero is very loud with many things to say, I’d like to think that she is Cicero reincarnate.
- My favourite book is Metamorphoses by Ovid, closely followed by Middlesex- Jeffrey Eugenides. I love an epic, modern or historical.
- If I were to have a ‘hero’, it would be Jon Stewart.
- One of my greatest skills is Super Mario 3. So you could say I have a bit of a tech background.
- My life is held together with a series of Post-It Notes. Pretty pink ones.
- My 5 year old son was rewarded with a 4 foot balloon for creating the name Cat-Fox, which narrowly beat out Work Fox.
As SlyFox’s resident Wiener Fox, my interests include walks, eating and sleeping. As office dog my responsibilities include overseeing all work and napping as well as cleaning up any lunch crumbs that fall to the floor. You can usually find me under a desk on my blanket or ‘barking out’ orders around the office. I strive to keep our workplace a fun and friendly environment providing stress relief in the form of cuddles for those in need. I hear SlyFox gives special treatment to clients who come in with dog treats (don’t quote me on that).
I have been voted softest team member 2 years in a row now, my credentials speak for themselves. I’ll always be there to greet you and make you feel welcome. Ps. Bring Treats